Monday 3 March 2014

Launching Perfect Prose Services

Nope it's not the title of my latest book, but it is the name of my new company! Yep, as of today my new baby, Perfect Prose Services, is born. If you're an author and interested in having your book proofread or edited, hop on over to my new site - www.perfectproseservices.com
You can also follow me on Twitter @perfect_prose
and I even have a Facebook page, www.facebook.com/perfectproseservices
There will be twice monthly blog posts with tips for getting your novel as shipshape as possible before it reaches your proofreader and/or editor and ways to improve your writing as a result.

But you don't need to be an author or aspiring author to contract my services. You could be a business, a student, or a publisher. I'll even proofread your blog posts if need be!
Visit the website, have a browse and feel free to drop me an e-mail at perfectprose2@gmail.com

Right, on with my first day at work!
Sooz

No comments:

Post a Comment