Tuesday 8 January 2019

Happy New Year!

OK, so it has taken me a week to say it, but Happy New Year. I have a great post for you later today, but I couldn't just jump back in without saying Happy New Year first.
Also, since I didn't really give you those updates I promised you about NaNoWriMo, I thought I'd let you know how I got on. I did it. Winner winner chicken dinner! It took me until the very last day at    7 p.m. on 30 November, but I did it. And, today I will be back writing again. All the festivities were a bit frenetic, but normal service has resumed, more or less!

So, what to expect this year? Well, I aim to finish The Proposal around March, then it will be off to the editor, and hopefully Just One Day will be finished around June. So, basically expect some new  books from me in the second half of the year. Here's hoping and fingers crossed.

Anyway, for now, have a great start to 2019 (I nearly said 2017...am going back in time...there's an idea for a book...oh no, it's already been done!) and I will catch up with you in about...fifteen minutes with a new post!
Sooz

No comments:

Post a Comment