Tuesday 2 December 2014

Another lovely review for The Christmas Spirit - they really do make my day!

'The Christmas Spirit is my first festive read this year and this lovely feel good story has definitely put me in a Christmassy mood and ready for the coming Yuletide season.

When Natalie arrives in a little village near Loch Lomond in Scotland she knew who needed her help the most and, as she baked her delicious Christmas cakes in the Sugar and Spice Bakery her plans for them started to take shape.

None of them were looking forward to Christmas this year..............

I thought the author really developed each character well for such a short story and I enjoyed it very much. Warm-hearted, cheerful and up-beat, this is the perfect holiday read to put you in the Christmas Spirit.'

No comments:

Post a Comment