Monday 28 October 2013

THE DATING GAME anniversary post

Happy Monday everyone
I'm bang in the middle of something and I'll share with you all next week what (ooh, I should write suspense!) but for now, I just wanted to say THE DATING GAME is 1 year old this week, so to celebrate and because I have lots of new Twitter followers and blog followers, I thought we'd take a wee trip down memory lane and revisit some of the posts from the week before the launch last year. For those of you who have read the book, it will give you a special insight, since you will be able to relate a lot more to the locations now. For those of you yet to buy it, it can act as a guide and hopefully a reason to pick up a copy!
So, here we go!

Gill's dating profile (and mine too!) - http://www.susancbuchanan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/gills-dating-profile-and-my.html

Visit The Dating Game's Barcelona locations - http://www.susancbuchanan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/visit-barcelona-with-dating-game.html

The Do's and Don'ts of Dating - http://www.susancbuchanan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/happy-ever-afters-dos-and-donts-of.html

Well, I figure that's enough to be going on with. Shortly there will be a couple of book reviews up - I'm a bit behind -a lot going on right now.

have a good week everyone. Oh, for those interested, Sign of the Times will be at the knockdown price of 99p for a few more days only. Seriously, I'm Scottish - we don't like to give money away! It actually causes us physical pain!
Sooz

No comments:

Post a Comment