Saturday 13 October 2012

Interview with IndieAuthorLand

Morning!
yep, another busy one today. Had a wee long lie, until 8.45, latest in months. But, then I didn't go to bed until 1.30, which is unheard of for me. I blame it on our national soft drink, Irn Bru, which had me buzzing and awake last night because of the caffeine.
Anyway, those kind chaps over at IndieAuthorLand wanted to interview me, so who was I to refuse.
Have a peek at what I told them here:-  bit.ly/IndieAL17

Tune in tomorrow for Six Sentence Sunday - so glad there are 12 main characters in Sign of the Times - makes it easier to always choose a different amusing or interesting six for you.

Have a great start to the weekend
Sooz

PS Only 2 weeks and 6 days to go to the launch now - I feel as if I am going on holiday or something!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment