Tuesday 8 January 2019

New Release - Debut Novel - Karen Furk - Mask of the Gods (Mask Chronicles 1)

Good morning and happy new release day to debut author Karen Furk. Her novel Mask of the Gods was an absolute pleasure for me to edit. I love my job!! I also love that I am almost finished editing book 3, so I know all the great things there are in store for the readers!

Anyway, for anyone who loves fantasy books, this one is a must. Original, refreshing, endearing and captivating.

Mini-blurb:
Fantasy fiction from debut author Karen Furk with a fresh new twist. Haydan Tournadir's world has been turned upside down by the arrival of a soul demon. An ancient artefact might be able to help him. His quest to retrieve it might also cost him everything he holds dear.




https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mask-Gods-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B07M6L45Y8



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment